SOP – Guest Registration and Check in process
Great the guest.
Enquire the Last name / First name of the guest.
Search for the reservation record and print registration card ( if the same is not pre printed )
First Name, Last Name.
Arrival Date. Time.
Departure Date, Expected time of departure.
Method of payment.
Request for ID Proof for local guest and Passport and Visa details for foreigners.
Address Home / Business
Telephone / Fax / Mobile numbers.
Contact Number / Person in case of emergency.
Purpose of Visit.
Nationality and country of residence.
Date of Birth / Anniversary Date.
Passport Issue date and Expiry Date
Place of Issue of Passport.
Visa issue date and Expiry date.
Visa Place of issue.
Type of Visa.
Proposed duration of Stay in the country.
Explain to the guest regarding late checkout policy if any.
Request the guest to sign on the Registration Card.
Scan / Photocopy of Passport and Visa copy and attach to the registration card.
Front office assistant to also cross sign the registration card on the provided field.
Update the guest details collected on regard to the Profile of the guest.
File Registration card.
- Checklist for selecting Online Booking System for Hotels
- Types of keys used in hotels for effective security
- Worldwide Hoteliers Forum - Rules and Regulations
- Types of Reports used in hotels
- Sample Standard Telephone welcome greetings used in Hotels
- Guest Services - Christmas and New Year Greetings for guests
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
- Banquet - Banquet Supervisor Job Description
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...