SOP – Guest Registration and Check in process
Great the guest.
Enquire the Last name / First name of the guest.
Search for the reservation record and print registration card ( if the same is not pre printed )
First Name, Last Name.
Arrival Date. Time.
Departure Date, Expected time of departure.
Method of payment.
Request for ID Proof for local guest and Passport and Visa details for foreigners.
Address Home / Business
Telephone / Fax / Mobile numbers.
Contact Number / Person in case of emergency.
Purpose of Visit.
Nationality and country of residence.
Date of Birth / Anniversary Date.
Passport Issue date and Expiry Date
Place of Issue of Passport.
Visa issue date and Expiry date.
Visa Place of issue.
Type of Visa.
Proposed duration of Stay in the country.
Explain to the guest regarding late checkout policy if any.
Request the guest to sign on the Registration Card.
Scan / Photocopy of Passport and Visa copy and attach to the registration card.
Front office assistant to also cross sign the registration card on the provided field.
Update the guest details collected on regard to the Profile of the guest.
File Registration card.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- SOP - Housekeeping - Pest Control
- Identifying Guest Needs and Providing Anticipatory Service
- SOP - Front Office - Walked Guests
- SOP - Front Office - Bill to company or Direct billing
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...
- USALI manual
- Hi Abu !What does USALI stands for ?Thanks
- Front Office P&P
- once I get one, I'll let u know :)
- Types of Interfaces for PMS / Hotel Softwares
- Hi Othaman,There are many vendors / companies...
- Function Keys in Protel
- Thanks eyan, we will be using Protel next month,...
- F&B departmental Budget
- Hi @Stder, nice to meet you :)I think if you can...