SOP – Menu Engineering & Cost Control in Banquets
All menus items have been cost-valued and the price level has been established according to the objectives set by the Management Team.
Therefore, it is very important to respect the different recipes and instructions given by the executive Chef or his Assistant.
All set menus have been elaborated by the Executive Chef. They have been carefully selected and are a balance between the different ingredients, ways of preparing and presentations.
If requested, the guest can change some of the menu items. In this case, the hotel computer/data processing system allows the Catering Sales Manager to change a dish with another one while checking the price level.
However, one shall be careful to ensure the amended menu is still balanced: therefore, it is recommended to consult the Executive Chef or one of her/his assistants if an alternative suggestion is made by the guest.
The Cost Control Department will verify and register the use of all food & beverage ingredients in the different kitchens and outlets.
The cost control report will issue a monthly report informing the Management Team of any discrepancies within the operational results.
The size of a recipe must be adapted to the number of people and to the selected menu choice.
It is preferable to replenish the buffet more frequently to avoid the unnecessary waste of food.
The food items on the buffet must be replenished whenever necessary. The kitchen staff will stand by to do so.
After the function is over, all food left on the buffet must be returned to the kitchen.
- Front Office Staff Rules and Regulations
- Room Service / In Room dining manager - Job Description
- Babysitting request form
- Download myDBR
- SOP - Housekeeping - Babysitting Service
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- Flash and food cost
- Hello everybody,Anyone can explain what is the...
- housekeeping training supervisor topics
- New York housekeeping is really hot in repairs of...
- USALI manual
- Is there any free one?
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- would definitely go with light lounge music and...
- How important are the safeties and securities
- How do guests feel about hotel safeties and...
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...