SOP – Menu Engineering & Cost Control in Banquets
F&B -XX ( SOP serial number and department code )
Food and Beverage Service – Banquet
DATE THE DOCUMENT WAS CREATED
Time to Train:
Estimated time for training
Menu Engineering & Cost Control:
Training Summary questions:
Q1. Why menu designing plays a crucial part in Banquet operations?
Q2. Who all should be involved while designing a banquet menu?
Q3. What process should be followed if the guest request small changes to the defined banquet menu?
Q4. Which department is responsible to monitor and reposting operational discrepancy?
Q5. What are the tips for effective buffet control?
- Christmas and New Year Greetings for - Hotels | Restaurants | B&B | Accomodations
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
- Banquet - Banquet Supervisor Job Description
- SOP - Housekeeping - Packing for Out of Order rooms
- Marketing Mix - Hotels | Resorts | Restaurants
- Tips for recruiting successful hotel sales staffs
- Servicing guest rooms with DND sign / Do not disturb lamp
- Hotel Sales and Marketing Organization Chart