Standard Procedure for Hotel Booker Entertaining & Show Arounds
The SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for Sales and Marketing at Booker Entertaining & Show Arounds outlines the step-by-step process for effectively promoting and selling the company’s entertainment services and providing show arounds for interested clients.
The first step involves identifying potential clients through various marketing channels such as social media, email campaigns, and targeted advertising. Once a client shows interest, the sales team follows up with them to gather more information about their needs and preferences.
After that, the team arranges a show around, which is an opportunity for the client to see the company’s facilities and services in action. During the show around, the sales team showcases the company’s unique selling points and addresses any concerns or questions the client may have.
Once the client is satisfied with the presentation, the sales team moves on to the negotiation phase, where they work out the terms of the contract and finalize the deal. Throughout the entire process, the sales team ensures that the client’s needs and preferences are prioritized, and that they receive excellent customer service.
Overall, the SOP for Sales and Marketing at Booker Entertaining & Show Arounds is designed to provide a streamlined and efficient process for selling the company’s services and creating long-term relationships with satisfied clients.
Booker Entertaining & Show Around Standard procedure:
- The Sales and Catering or Event staff members should be encouraged to entertain known and potential bookers or customers as per the hotel policy.
- To facilitate bringing customers into the hotel to prompt them into a decision on using the hotel for their business.
- The Sales managers and sales coordinators should have a thorough knowledge of the property and the services provided.
- Property fact sheet/brochure and sales kit should be kept ready to hand over to the bookers or potential customers.
- Prior information should be given to the Front office department to block and keep the showrooms ready for any show around.
- Appropriate Guest rooms and/or function rooms should be kept ready before the client’s arrival.
- All amenities should be kept in the show room and to be inspected by the sales staff.
- The General Manager or Director of Sales will greet customers at the front door upon arrival.
- Viewing Hotel facilities and services should take place before entertaining.
- Complete sales kit and Hotel fact sheet will be ready to hand over to the client before departure.
- As per the hotel policy, a souvenir should be handed over to the booker or client.
- Food and Beverage Outlet or Event staff should be briefed about the client’s importance.
- Outlet staff will use the guest’s name whenever appropriate.
- Outlet staff should raise an NC KOT ( Non Chargeable Kitchen order ticket) and the food and beverage bill to be discounted 100% during settlement.
- The sales team who is doing the booker entertainment should sign on the restaurant bill with appropriate remarks for finance reference.
- Follow-up points regarding the business discussed should be actioned with an appropriate timetable for completion.
- Update the Sales and Catering software with the details or the outcome of each show and entertainment.
Training Summary questions:
Q1. What is a Hotel fact sheet/property fact sheet?
Q2. Explain NC KOT and the settlement process for restaurant bills.
Q3. Who is responsible for greeting and receiving the booker?
Q4. Is it required to brief the outlet staff and Front desk team about the show-around?
Q5. What needs to be done after a show-around is completed?
SOP Number: Sales and Marketing SOP – 12 Department: Sales and Marketing – Sales Date Issued: 07-Jul-2017 Time to Train: 30 Minutes