Procedure For Restocking Bathroom Supplies
Restocking of Bathroom supplies:
- Bathroom amenities/ supplies have to be replenished daily.
- Check the facial tissues in the box and replace them if empty.
- Attention to each detail and make sure that the facial and toilet tissue are not empty.
- Remove the protection tab from the tissue box and then pull one tissue and fold it in a triangular shape. This will ensure that the other tissues will come out easily when pulled.
- At any given time a full set of standard supplies has to be available in the room.
- Not to replenish supplies bottles till the time it is 1/4 bottle of the content.
- Not to replenish soap till the time it is not less than half the size.
List of sample supplies used in the bathroom:
- Foam bath
- Shoe shine
- Disposable bag
- Tissue Box
- Sewing kit
- Shower cap
- Amenities tray
- Soap etc.
Replacement of toilet paper in Dispenser:
- Check if any rolls need replacing.
- Remove the empty rolls and put them in the dustbin.
- Replace the toilet tissue roll when there is less than one-third left.
- Replace them with the new ones.
- Install the roll so that the paper feeds over the top away from the wall.
- Fold the ends of the rolls neatly in a triangle shape.
- The toilet roll dispensers have to be one complete roll or half at all times.
Training Summary questions:
Q1. What is the frequency of replenishing / restocking bathroom supplies?
Q2. How to place the tissue box?
Q3. Give a few examples of supplies used in the hotel bathroom.
Q4. When should the toilet roll replaced?
Q5. What is the proper way to install the toilet roll?
SOP Number: Housekeeping SOP - 19 Department: Housekeeping – Guest Room Date Issued: DATE THE DOCUMENT WAS CREATED Time to Train: 25 Minutes