Guest Bedroom Cleanliness and Condition Service Standard
- All Flooring was free of dirt and debris including edges.
- Carpet / Wooden Flooring was in excellent repair and not worn or damaged.
- Countertops, furnishings, chairs, and tables are free of spots, dust, stains, and marks.
- All Furnishings and upholstery were in sturdy condition and also free of wear and defects.
- The ledges and baseboards were in good condition and free of dust and scuffs.
- Lamp fixtures and decorative objects were free of dust.
- The ceiling was in good condition, free of dust, cobwebs, and stains.
- All Paintwork or wallpapers were in excellent condition, free of scuffs and marks.
- Drawers inside were free of dust and debris, with ample space to open and close smoothly.
- All Waste bins were empty and in good condition.
- Ashtrays, if present were undamaged and also free of dirt and ashes.
- The window/sliding glass was undamaged and free from smudges on the inside.
- Picture frame glass was free of spots and dust on frames.
- All Mirror glass was undamaged, free of streaks and dust on the frame.
- TV LCD / LED screen was free of streaks/spots, and all wires and cords were orderly hidden behind the screen.
- All Draw cords or handles to close curtains worked easily.
- Curtains closed completely and provided complete blackout.
- Bed tightly and neatly made.
- The mattress and box springs were aligned.
- The bedspread and skirting were in good condition, not worn, and free of stains, hair, and debris.
- The blankets were in good condition, not worn or damaged, and free of stains, hair, and debris.
- Bed sheets were in good condition, not worn or damaged, and free of stains, hair, and debris.
- The pillowcases were in good condition, not worn or damaged, and free of stains, hair, and debris.
- The bed frame and headboard were in good condition, free of damage, and free of dust and markings.
- Underneath the bed was free of dust and debris.
- The wardrobe had working internal lighting.
- The wardrobe was in good condition, free of wear and damage, neatly arranged, and free of dust.
- Sufficient supplies were provided (shoe shine, shoe polish, laundry bags, lists, etc.)
- Like type hangers matched and were of good quality. And Hangers consisted of suit, padded, and clip hangers (minimum of 8 to 10 hangers present).
- In-room safe not worn, worked properly, and instructions were easily understood.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office