Turndown / Evening Service Checklist
- Turndown / Evening Service performed routinely or as per request for long stayers.
- Suite and Executive floor room service is provided automatically.
- In case the guest requested, service was also provided on subsequent nights.
- Service is provided within quoted hours, or a reasonable evening time frame.
- No items were removed from the guest room unless placed in a trash receptacle.
- All trash receptacles were emptied.
- All flooring was swept/vacuumed.
- One bedside light was left on, curtains were closed.
- Ice buckets, ashtrays, and glassware were removed and replaced as necessary.
- Turndown fold was neat, And the In-Room Dining Breakfast Pre-Order menu was positioned; along with Turndown amenities (Chocolate / Flower)
- In case the room rate includes breakfast in the coffee shop, then an In-Room Dining Breakfast menu card or door knob menu card is not provided.
- Money, jewelry, valuables, laptop, mobile, electronic devices, and personal items left untouched.
- Newspapers and magazines were stacked and left in plain view.
- Guest clothing found on the bed or floor was folded and placed on the bed or chair, and clothing left on furniture was folded and left in place.
- The sink, counter, and mirror were wiped clean.
- The tub and shower were cleaned, and no debris, dust, spots, stains, or hair.
- The toilet was cleaned, no debris, dust, spots, stains, or hair.
- Used linens were removed and replaced with Linen where colors were consistent, not worn, damaged, or stained.
- All Amenities were replenished to par levels and Bathroom paper supplies restocked.
- Toiletries were arranged on a clean, flat washcloth, similar to the guest’s placement. And Tissues are re-pointed.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office