Hotel Fitness centre Cleanliness and Facility audit checklist
Expected Standard at Fitness Centre
- Fitness Room / Gym temperature was comfortable.
- Fitness center rules and regulations were displayed.
- The music level was appropriate with excellent sound quality.
- LCD TV monitors were in excellent working order.
- TV was muted and audible through headsets, with closed captioning on.
- If the guest required a headset then both headset and pads were readily available.
- Drinking Water was available, In the case of water dispensers enough disposable glasses were also available.
- Gym lighting was adequate, and in perfect working order without any burned-out bulbs.
- All gym areas were sanitized with fresh aroma.
- Towels were conveniently available in the exercise area.
- The towels were free of stains and not torn.
- All Soiled towels stowed away from guests’ view.
- Gym Floor was free of debris, and marks and not damaged.
- Depth markings were posted.
- Chairs and furnishings were matching and were neatly arranged throughout pool areas.
- Chairs were free of markings, not stained or soiled, and not damaged.
- The tables were free of markings, not stained or soiled, and not damaged.
- Poolside umbrellas were free of markings, not stained or soiled, and not damaged.
- Towels were available at a convenient location.
- The towels were free of stains and were not torn.
- Soiled towels stowed away from the guest’s view.
- The walls and ceilings were free of spots, and stains.
- Walls and ceilings were free of wear.
- Mirrors were free of streaks, smudges, and any fingerprints.
- Windows were free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Windows were in good condition and free of damage.
- The wall clock was visible and the time was accurate.
- The facility is well laid out with a variety of different exercise equipment, including weight machines and free weights.
- The facility was user-friendly with clear instructions placed on equipment as to how to use it.
- All Gym equipment was in perfect working condition.
- All Gym equipment was clean and free of soil and dirt.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office