Hotel Fitness Centre audit checklist for Bathroom, Sauna, and Steam Bath
- Instructions for using steam baths were clearly stated.
- The steam bath functioned properly and was calibrated correctly.
- Steam bath free of unpleasant odors, debris, oily surfaces, and mildew.
- Instructions for using the sauna were clearly stated.
- The sauna was free of unpleasant odors, debris, stains, and mildew.
- The thermometer was present in the sauna and in perfect working condition.
- An emergency bell was present in the sauna and working condition.
- Separate locker rooms were available for each gender.
- The relaxation area was separate from the locker room.
- Current magazines and newspapers were displayed and in good condition.
- The relaxation area had a good Wi-Fi signal and provision to charge mobile devices.
- Apples, juice, or other appropriate fruit was available on request.
- All areas were sanitized with fresh aroma.
- Towels were conveniently available in locker rooms and were free of tears and stains.
- Soiled towels stowed away from the guest’s view.
- Walls and ceiling surfaces were free of spots, and marks and free of cracks.
- The floor was free of spots, hair, and debris.
- The grouting was in good condition, and free of damage, molds, and debris.
- The sink was in good condition, and free of damage, spots, and hair.
- Sink faucet and drain fixtures free of spots and rust.
- Sink fixtures were in good working condition, and free of damage.
- Mirrors were free of streaks, smudges, and prints.
- The toilet, seats, and tank were free of spots, debris, and stains.
- The Shower Cubical was free of spots, hair, and debris.
- The shower head, faucet, and drain assemblies are free of spots.
- Each shower stall contained a clean bathmat and a non-skid surface.
- The restroom was stocked with sufficient supplies (Soap, combs, hair gel, body lotion, cotton swabs).
- Hair dryers are conveniently placed and functional.
- Lockers were maintained and convenient for storage with hooks and hangers.
- All equipment was in perfect working condition.
- All equipment was clean and free of soil and dirt.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office