Housekeeping Standard Checklist for Bathroom Cleanliness and Condition
- The bathroom was well-ventilated.
- Air vents were in good condition, free of rust, free of dust and mildew.
- The walls and ceiling surfaces were in excellent repair, and free of cracks, free of spots, and marks.
- The floor was free of spots, hair, and debris.
- The grouting was in good condition, and free of mold, debris, and damage.
- The sink was in good condition, free of spots, stains, hair, and free of damage.
- Sink faucet and drain fixtures free of spots and rust.
- The sink faucet and fixtures were in good working condition, and free of damage.
- The countertop was in good condition, and free of spots, stains, and hair.
- Ample space was provided for guest toiletries and personal items.
- Lighting was sufficient for guest use in all areas.
- All Light fixtures are free of dust, and stains, and in good condition.
- Drinking glasses were in good condition, free of spots, debris, chips, cracks, and wear.
- The mirror glass was free of cracks, streaks, dust, and damage.
- The toilet and tank were free of spots, debris, and stains.
- The toilet and seat were in good condition, toilet seat was not loose.
- The bathtub and shower are free of spots, hair, and debris.
- The shower head, faucet, and drain assemblies are free of spots.
- All Chrome/brass was polished and free of spots and stains.
- All tiled areas were free of spots and marks.
- The area above the wall tile was free of dirt and mold.
- A clean bathmat was provided.
- The waste bin was empty, in good condition, and free of damage and stains.
- The plumbing was in excellent working order, the sink and bathtub were drained properly; the toilet flushed properly.
- Water pressure was good in all faucets.
- Towels were free of stains, hair, and debris; and neatly folded.
- Facial and toilet tissues were of ample supply.
- The hair dryer was available and in good working order.
- The telephone was available in the bathroom unless a cordless phone was present.
- Bath Robe available as per the room occupancy, was not worn, damaged, or stained.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office