Lobby and Public Area Cleanliness Checklist
- The reception desk was organised, free of clutter, free of dust and debris.
- Hotel lobby was attractive in design, in good condition, free of dust and debris.
- Décor was fresh in appearance and of a high standard.
- If floral decorations were present, they were fresh in appearance.
- Fabrics were free of stains and in excellent repair.
- Furnishings were well maintained; free of dust, scuffs, markings and of high quality.
- The floor was free of spots, stains and debris.
- Flooring was in an excellent state of repair, not worn in appearance.
- All Windows and doors were in good condition free of prints, smudges and free of damage.
- Walls and ceilings were free of spots, dust and debris.
- Walls, ceilings were in good condition, free of damage.
- Building interior had consistently comfortable air temperature, no unpleasant odours.
- Lobby Music / Channel Music was clear and audible, with excellent sound quality.
- Lighting was adequate, and of perfect working order, no burned out bulbs.
- Corridor surfaces were free of dust and smudges, mirrors were free of streaks.
- Corridor carpets in good condition, free of debris, stains free of rips, tears and wear.
- Corridor curtains and windows were free of dust, smudges, streaks and stains.
- Corridor curtains were in good condition, free of rips, tears and damage.
- House telephones functioned properly; Scribbling Pads/Pencils were available.
- Guest Elevator cars in good condition, functioned responsively, had no spots, stains, smudges or debris.
- Guest Elevator Emergency Telephone working properly, channel music audible and clear.
- Public restroom décor was of high standard and free of unpleasant odours.
- Music was clearly audible in public restroom, with excellent sound quality.
- Public restroom floors free of dirt and debris.
- Public restroom wallpaper/tiles were free of holes and chips.
- Public restroom countertops were in good condition, free of damage, sinks were dry and free of spots, stains and hair.
- Public restroom faucets and fixtures were in good condition and free of damage, free of spots and rust.
- Public restroom mirrors in good condition, free of spots, streaks, free of cracks and chips.
- Public restroom partitions were clean and free of dust, streaks and debris.
- Public restrooms urinals, toilets and tank in good condition; seats not loose, free of spots, debris and stains.
- The liquid soap dispenser was stocked with soap and paper tissues; free of dust and debris.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office