Guest Registration Card sample format and check in procedures
After the guest arrives at the hotel, the front desk agent creates a guest registration record in order to collect important guest information like full name, address, date of birth, email, telephone number, company name, passport and visa details etc.
Registration card may also include details of the reservations like room type, room rate, billing instructions, arrival and departure date etc.
Regcard also include ‘Management policies’ to which the guest has to accept and sign on the space provided for the same.
In some countries it is a legal requirement to have the guest signature on the registration card. Even in hotels with fully automated front office management systems guests may be asked to sing on the pre-printed registration card on arrival as a legal requirement.
Download Sample Formats:
- Front Office Staff Rules and Regulations
- Room Service / In Room dining manager - Job Description
- Babysitting request form
- Download myDBR
- SOP - Housekeeping - Babysitting Service
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- Flash and food cost
- Hello everybody,Anyone can explain what is the...
- housekeeping training supervisor topics
- New York housekeeping is really hot in repairs of...
- USALI manual
- Is there any free one?
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- would definitely go with light lounge music and...
- How important are the safeties and securities
- How do guests feel about hotel safeties and...
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...