Guest Registration Card sample format and check in procedures
After the guest arrives at the hotel, the front desk agent creates a guest registration record in order to collect important guest information like full name, address, date of birth, email, telephone number, company name, passport and visa details etc.
Registration card may also include details of the reservations like room type, room rate, billing instructions, arrival and departure date etc.
Regcard also include ‘Management policies’ to which the guest has to accept and sign on the space provided for the same.
In some countries it is a legal requirement to have the guest signature on the registration card. Even in hotels with fully automated front office management systems guests may be asked to sing on the pre-printed registration card on arrival as a legal requirement.
Download Sample Formats:
- Hotel Marketing Plan and Marketing Cycle
- SOP - Front Office - On Queue or Wait Procedure
- How to Handle VIP and VVIP arrivals in hotels
- SOP - Reservations - Sold out booking enquiry
- SOP - Reservations - Amending or Modifying Reservations
- SOP - Reservations - Reservation holding time
- Front Desk - Wake up call Report
- SOP - Front Office - How to Handle Wakeup Calls
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- Training Materials
- Checkout the Train My Staff section.You should...
- Offer for long term lease for budget hotel
- HiFirst of all, I would like to thank you the...
- Sample SPA Menu
- Check out SPA and Saloon menu on following link :...
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- Hi,Music plays an important role in the first...
- pre opening check list
- Hi Daba ,Check out the pre-opening check list...
- Business plan
- Hi,Check this some Hotel Business plan sample on...
- Tips for upselling rooms while reservation process...
- * During the reservation process the Reservation...
- Hi to all of you
- Hi Loren Welcome to the community ..