Guest Registration Card sample format and check in procedures
After the guest arrives at the hotel, the front desk agent creates a guest registration record in order to collect important guest information like full name, address, date of birth, email, telephone number, company name, passport and visa details etc.
Registration card may also include details of the reservations like room type, room rate, billing instructions, arrival and departure date etc.
Regcard also include ‘Management policies’ to which the guest has to accept and sign on the space provided for the same.
In some countries it is a legal requirement to have the guest signature on the registration card. Even in hotels with fully automated front office management systems guests may be asked to sing on the pre-printed registration card on arrival as a legal requirement.
Download Sample Formats:
- Checklist for selecting Online Booking System for Hotels
- Types of keys used in hotels for effective security
- Worldwide Hoteliers Forum - Rules and Regulations
- Types of Reports used in hotels
- Sample Standard Telephone welcome greetings used in Hotels
- Guest Services - Christmas and New Year Greetings for guests
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
- Banquet - Banquet Supervisor Job Description
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...