Job Description and Duties for Hotel Airport Representative
POSITION SUMMARY: Primarily responsible for ensuring that all arrival guests with flight details are paged and assisted with luggage and transportation. Assists hotel guests during pick-up and transfer. Receive VIP guests at the airport on behalf of the hotel and provide required assistance.
Additionally, act as the hotel’s ambassador at the airport and promote the hotel rooms, facilities, and services according to the hotel’s operational standards.
AIRPORT REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling guest arrival with pick-up requests, and arranging the transportation.
- Assist with guest luggage as and when required.
- Give all hotel facilities information to the guest and assists them into the car.
- Inform the reception manager, concierge or guest relation officers when VIPs are on their way to the hotel.
- Be present at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance and directing them to transport facilities.
- Stand by at the arrival terminal for every flight arrival.
- Write all the additional instructions for guests or information about guest arrival or departure in the logbook which should be transferred to the expected arrival list of each airport rep.
- If the pickup is not arranged by the hotel then the guest should be shown only to the recommended taxi or limousine.
- Escort the guest to the official car rental and deal with authorized car rental staff.
- Any changes on arrival and departure flights must be reported to Front Office manager and chief concierge.
- If there is a problem while on duty without the supervisor, must be discussed and reported to the front office manager.
- Responsible for good service and maintaining close relationships with all official sectors at the airport and most of all, maintaining a spirit of teamwork among the hotel’s personnel. Submit names and arrival flight numbers to meeting service staff.
- Ensures the neat appearance and grooming of airport representative officers.
- Anything that is related to operation as well as special cases of leaving must be noted down in the logbook, and also have to have the written approval of the Hospitality Manager or Chief Concierge.
- Must follow the working schedule properly. Any changes are to be reported and approved by the front office manager, assistant front office manager and assistant managers.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel.
- VIP and VVIP guests are to be welcomed at the airport and transportation is arranged.
- Maintain a good relationship with airline personnel, immigration and customs officers under the guidance of the Manager.
The ability to read and write in English language, other languages is an advantage in this position. A graduate in related fields with a vocational certificate, diploma and bachelor’s degree.
Previous hotel-related experience desired, Experience in operating Computers.
JOB TITLE : AIRPORT REPRESENTATIVE REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager / Travel Desk Manager DEPARTMENT: FRONT OFFICE