Sample Company Volume Guaranteed Rate Letter / CVGR Letter
A Company Volume is a level of sales expressed in dollars or units. Guaranteed Rate (CVGR) letter is offered by the Hotel to a company to use the hotel services, and also to offer a special discounted rate for this high volume of bookings agreed upon by this company.
CVGR letters are a common practice in the hotel industry and are often used as a way for hotels to secure consistent business from corporate clients or organizations.
These agreements help both parties by providing discounted rates to the company and ensuring a reliable source of income for the hotel.
Here’s how the CVGR Typically Works:
- Agreement: The hotel and the company negotiate and agree upon the terms of the CVGR, including the discounted rates, booking volume requirements, and the duration of the agreement.
- Discounted Rates: The hotel offers reduced room rates, services, or packages to the company in recognition of the expected high volume of bookings. These rates are often lower than what individual guests would pay.
- Volume Commitment: The company commits to booking a specific number of room nights or services at the hotel during the agreed-upon period. This commitment ensures a steady flow of business for the hotel.
- Duration: The CVGR letter specifies the duration of the agreement, which could range from months to years, depending on the mutual agreement between the hotel and the company.
- Benefits: The company benefits from cost savings due to the discounted rates, while the hotel benefits from a guaranteed stream of revenue from the company’s bookings.
[ Your Hotel Logo or Letterhead]
21st November 2021
Mr. [ Booker Name],
Assistant Vice President,
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Area / Road, Location – [ PO BOX / PIN NO ]
Dear Mr. [ BOOKER NAME],
Greetings from setupmyhotel.com [ Mention your hotel name here]!
[ Introduction to your hotel ]
Being an Eco-friendly hotel, [Your Hotel Name] is an environmentally conscious hotel that has heralded a new standard of environmental responsibility in the hospitality industry.
[ Hotel Features ]
The hotel has cool, open spaces that are perfectly complemented by its warm and intimate hospitality. It comprises 300 tastefully decorated rooms and suites, 10 banquet halls, which can accommodate anywhere from 2,000 to 4,000 people, a 24-hour Coffee Shop and an unusual and stylish Lobby Bar. [Restaurant no 2 ] Its rooftop resto bar offers a breathtaking view of the city. [Restaurant no 3 ], on the other hand, is an elegantly contemporary Thai restaurant that also offers exotic cuisines across the Orient. The hotel also houses a swimming pool, gym and health spa located on the Ground level.
All rooms are equipped with modern amenities including LCD TV with 24hrs cable access, Wi-Fi and data port connectivity. An exclusive Club Lounge and privilege check-in is made available on the club floor with 20 clubrooms and 5 suites that spell understated, timeless luxury.
Proposed Corporate Rate: Valid from 21st November 2012 to 31st March 2013
|Deluxe King Room – Single
|Deluxe Room – Double
|Premier Room – Single / Double
|Pent house suite – Single / Double
[ Mention Your hotel Taxes, service charges and policy ]
- Rates are exclusive of 10% Service tax as per the Government law.
- Check-in check out at 12:00 Noon
- The rates mentioned are all in Indian Rupee (INR). We do not have a dual tariff and the same will be charged to non-resident Indians as well as to foreigners.
The facilities offered in the Deluxe Room are as follows:
- Complimentary Buffet breakfast at coffee shop from 07:00 to 9:30 Hrs.
- Fruit Basket on Arrival on request.
- Roof Top Swimming Pool and Gym Complimentary.
The facilities offered in the Premier room are as follows:
- Exclusive in-room check-in.
- Welcome, drink on arrival.
- Exclusive Complimentary Buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary two-way airport transfers in Luxury Car.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet usage.
- Complimentary bottle of wine on check-in.
The above special rates are subject to change with one month’s prior notice.
Reservations and billing guidelines [ Mention your Policy here ]
- Check-in and check-out time is 1200 noon.
- All reservations will be held till 1600 hrs after which they will be released, unless intimation of late check-in is received or guaranteed by Credit card for late arrival.
- All amendments and cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to expected arrival, beyond which retention charges equivalent to one night’s room charges will be levied.
- The corporate rates quoted are applicable for reservations made directly with the hotel reservations or through [Your hotel name] Sales & Marketing Team. They are not applicable for reservations through a travel agency or any other similar intermediary.
- Payments pertaining to the stay of the guest must be settled directly prior to checkout by cash or approved credit card.
- In case of a No show, a retention charge equivalent to one day’s room rent will be applicable.
- The above special rates are not valid for more than five rooms on any single day.
This letter supersedes any previous rate letter that may have been issued for the same period
For reservations please get in touch with the hotel reservations department by telephone or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org [Your reservation email id ]
For further details please visit our website www.setupmyhotel.com.
Look forward to having a fruitful association.
Asst.Sales Manager Director-Sales & Marketing
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your rate letter for [ Your Hotel Name] We confirm our acceptance of your rate letter, dated _____________________
Name of the Company :
Authorized Person :
|Stamp of the Company