Swimming Pool Services and Facility Audit Checklist
- Guest acknowledged with eye contact and smile within 10 feet.
- A polite greeting, offer of assistance, etc. was made within 5 feet by the pool attendant.
- The pool staff asked for the guest’s name and the Guest’s name was used at least one time.
- Staff anticipated needs and offered a lounge chair, towels, items for children, etc.
- Pool area rules were enforced.
- The pool staff was the last one to speak and always thanked the guests.
- Rules/warning signs were posted, and signs were not worn or damaged.
- Availability hours of lifeguards are posted near the poolside.
- Lifeguard present during the hours mentioned. And was attentive to all pool area activities.
- The pool was appropriately heated during winter.
- The pool deck was not damaged, worn, or cracked.
- The pool interior and tiles were free of algae, and not worn or damaged.
- The pool water was free of floating debris and clear.
- Depth markings were posted.
- Chairs and furnishings were matching and were neatly arranged throughout pool areas.
- Chairs were free of markings, not stained or soiled, and not damaged.
- Tables were free of markings, not stained or soiled, and not damaged.
- Poolside umbrellas were free of markings, not stained or soiled, and not damaged.
- Towels were available at a convenient location.
- The towels were free of stains and were not torn.
- Soiled towels stowed away from the guest’s view.
- The pool area restroom floors and walls were free of debris, spots, and hair.
- Pool area restrooms countertops, sinks, and toilets were dry, free of stains, and hairs, and not damaged.
- Public restrooms stocked with sufficient hand or paper towels, soap, and other required amenities.
- Staff did not congregate or engage in personal conversation with other staff, no horseplay.
- The pool staff was well-groomed and uniformed, name tag was present.
- Staff did not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum.
- The speed of service adapted to the environment and the needs of the guest.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office