Poolside and Beach Area Beverage Service Standards
- Servers actively circulated routinely throughout pool and beach areas.
- Servers promoted beverages by making consistent offers and recommendations to guests.
- All Special requests were met with an everything is possible attitude.
- The beverage served was consistent in taste and appearance.
- Beverage served at appropriate temperatures.
- Beverage garnishes are fresh and consistent.
- The beverage tasted appealing.
- Beverages are served in plastic ware only near the pool and beach side.
- Check or bills neatly presented in 3 minutes in a clean folder with a hotel/restaurant pen.
- Check or bills were accurately totaled, and properly itemized, with no missing items.
- Payment was collected and processed within 5 minutes.
- The server returned with a change or charge slip within 3 minutes.
- If available, the guest’s name was used.
- The server was the last one to speak (kind comment, an invitation to return, etc.) and the guest was thanked.
- Staff did not congregate or engage in personal conversation with other staff, no horseplay.
- Servers were always well-groomed, and uniformed, and a name tag was present.
- Staff did not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum.
- The speed of service adapted to the environment and the needs of the guest.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office