- The restaurant was free from bad smells and odors.
- The temperature was in my comfort zone.
- The environment felt secure and comfortable.
- Channel Music was ON and hid the kitchen noises, but did not impede conversations.
- The music played was also appropriate to the venue theme or tempo of the restaurant.
- Light fixtures were fully illuminated, no burned-out bulbs.
- The floor and carpet were free of stains and debris.
- The floor and carpet were not damaged.
- All mirrors were polished and free of smudges.
- All windows were free of smudges, streaks, and spots.
- Tables and chairs were unsoiled, free of crumbs and debris.
- The tables and chairs were sturdy and free of wear.
- The tablecloth and linens were not soiled and damaged.
- All Chinaware was free of spots.
- All Glassware was free of spots and smudges.
- All Flatware was free of spots and food residue.
- All Side stations were neatly organized, with no debris, not overflowing, and free of clutter.
- The wine and beverage list was current, not soiled.
- The menu was not damaged and free of clutter.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office