Audit checklist for BAR and Lobby Lounge cleanliness and condition.
- The Lobby Lounge / Bar was free from bad smells and odours.
- The temperature was in my comfort zone.
- The environment felt secure and comfortable.
- Channel Music was ON and hid the kitchen noises, but did not impede conversations.
- The music played was also appropriate to the venue’s theme or tempo.
- For live musical performances, the entertainers were dressed and behaved appropriately.
- Light fixtures were fully illuminated, no burned-out bulbs.
- The floor and carpet were free of stains and debris.
- The floor and carpet were not damaged.
- The walls and ceilings were free of chips, scuffs, or marks.
- All mirrors were polished and free of smudges.
- All windows were free of smudges, streaks, and spots.
- Plant and floral decorations were fresh.
- Tables and chairs were sturdy, free of wear, and unsoiled.
- Table cloth and linens were not soiled and damaged.
- The glassware was free of spots and smudges.
- All Glassware was free of spots and smudges.
- The glassware was free of chips, cracks, scratches, and wear.
- The beverage menu was current, not soiled, and not damaged.
- All memorabilia displays were free of dust and fingerprints.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office