Mini bar bill format and posting procedure
Minibar bill should contain details of the articles placed inside the minibar with the price and quantity of the items.
Studies shows that placing a Minibar bills or card in the room will speed up the guest check out procedures, because at the time of guest departure guests can fill this up and handover to the cashier for posting the charges to his bills quickly. As compared to the normal process where the cashier informs the IRD or house keeping department to check the minibar consumption.
Nowadays there are automated Minibar systems in the market which has in built sensors on to it, So once the items are removed from the minibar the charges are automatically posted to the guest folio.
With all these systems in place still minibar charges are the most dispute charges posted to the guest folio, usually the front desk staff are allowed to post allowance for minibar charges if there is a guest dispute.
Sample Format of Minibar Bill used in the hotels:
- Hotel IT Emergency Action plan or Contingency Plan Sample
- Checklist for selecting Online Booking System for Hotels
- Types of keys used in hotels for effective security
- Worldwide Hoteliers Forum - Rules and Regulations
- Types of Reports used in hotels
- Sample Standard Telephone welcome greetings used in Hotels
- Guest Services - Christmas and New Year Greetings for guests
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...