Mini bar bill format and posting procedure
Minibar bill should contain details of the articles placed inside the minibar with the price and quantity of the items.
Studies shows that placing a Minibar bills or card in the room will speed up the guest check out procedures, because at the time of guest departure guests can fill this up and handover to the cashier for posting the charges to his bills quickly. As compared to the normal process where the cashier informs the IRD or house keeping department to check the minibar consumption.
Nowadays there are automated Minibar systems in the market which has in built sensors on to it, So once the items are removed from the minibar the charges are automatically posted to the guest folio.
With all these systems in place still minibar charges are the most dispute charges posted to the guest folio, usually the front desk staff are allowed to post allowance for minibar charges if there is a guest dispute.
Sample Format of Minibar Bill used in the hotels:
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- SOP - Housekeeping - Pest Control
- Identifying Guest Needs and Providing Anticipatory Service
- SOP - Front Office - Walked Guests
- SOP - Front Office - Bill to company or Direct billing
- Concierge - Placard / Paging Board for guest pickup
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...
- USALI manual
- Hi Abu !What does USALI stands for ?Thanks
- Front Office P&P
- once I get one, I'll let u know :)
- Types of Interfaces for PMS / Hotel Softwares
- Hi Othaman,There are many vendors / companies...
- Function Keys in Protel
- Thanks eyan, we will be using Protel next month,...
- F&B departmental Budget
- Hi @Stder, nice to meet you :)I think if you can...