Maintenance work order form used in housekeeping
In hotels, engineering and maintenance personnel begin their shifts work by examining the log book for repair work orders.
Usually Housekeeping department reports problems to engineering which was reported by guests, staffs such as HVAC ( Heating ventilation and air-conditioning) problems, faulty equipment, electrical issues, broken furniture, TV not working etc.
Many hotels uses multiple-part work order forms to report maintenance issues. Format no:1 shown below is a sample maintenance work request form.
Once the work is completed the engineering department informs the department that filled the work request form. The work done by the maintenance is later checked by the house keeping supervisor to make sure the work has been done properly or not. Format no:2 can be used to check the same.
Download Sample Formats:
- Hotel Marketing Plan and Marketing Cycle
- SOP - Front Office - On Queue or Wait Procedure
- How to Handle VIP and VVIP arrivals in hotels
- SOP - Reservations - Sold out booking enquiry
- SOP - Reservations - Amending or Modifying Reservations
- SOP - Reservations - Reservation holding time
- Front Desk - Wake up call Report
- SOP - Front Office - How to Handle Wakeup Calls
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- Training Materials
- Checkout the Train My Staff section.You should...
- Offer for long term lease for budget hotel
- HiFirst of all, I would like to thank you the...
- Sample SPA Menu
- Check out SPA and Saloon menu on following link :...
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- Hi,Music plays an important role in the first...
- pre opening check list
- Hi Daba ,Check out the pre-opening check list...
- Business plan
- Hi,Check this some Hotel Business plan sample on...
- Tips for upselling rooms while reservation process...
- * During the reservation process the Reservation...
- Hi to all of you
- Hi Loren Welcome to the community ..