Maintenance work order form used in housekeeping
In hotels, engineering and maintenance personnel begin their shifts work by examining the log book for repair work orders.
Usually Housekeeping department reports problems to engineering which was reported by guests, staffs such as HVAC ( Heating ventilation and air-conditioning) problems, faulty equipment, electrical issues, broken furniture, TV not working etc.
Many hotels uses multiple-part work order forms to report maintenance issues. Format no:1 shown below is a sample maintenance work request form.
Once the work is completed the engineering department informs the department that filled the work request form. The work done by the maintenance is later checked by the house keeping supervisor to make sure the work has been done properly or not. Format no:2 can be used to check the same.
Download Sample Formats:
- Hotel IT Emergency Action plan or Contingency Plan Sample
- Checklist for selecting Online Booking System for Hotels
- Types of keys used in hotels for effective security
- Worldwide Hoteliers Forum - Rules and Regulations
- Types of Reports used in hotels
- Sample Standard Telephone welcome greetings used in Hotels
- Guest Services - Christmas and New Year Greetings for guests
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...