Maintenance work order form used in housekeeping
In hotels, engineering and maintenance personnel begin their shifts work by examining the log book for repair work orders.
Usually Housekeeping department reports problems to engineering which was reported by guests, staffs such as HVAC ( Heating ventilation and air-conditioning) problems, faulty equipment, electrical issues, broken furniture, TV not working etc.
Many hotels uses multiple-part work order forms to report maintenance issues. Format no:1 shown below is a sample maintenance work request form.
Once the work is completed the engineering department informs the department that filled the work request form. The work done by the maintenance is later checked by the house keeping supervisor to make sure the work has been done properly or not. Format no:2 can be used to check the same.
Download Sample Formats:
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- SOP - Housekeeping - Pest Control
- Identifying Guest Needs and Providing Anticipatory Service
- SOP - Front Office - Walked Guests
- SOP - Front Office - Bill to company or Direct billing
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...
- USALI manual
- Hi Abu !What does USALI stands for ?Thanks
- Front Office P&P
- once I get one, I'll let u know :)
- Types of Interfaces for PMS / Hotel Softwares
- Hi Othaman,There are many vendors / companies...
- Function Keys in Protel
- Thanks eyan, we will be using Protel next month,...
- F&B departmental Budget
- Hi @Stder, nice to meet you :)I think if you can...