Receipts samples used in hotels (Paid Out / Petty cash)
Paid outs are expenses made by the hotel on behalf of the guest and the same is later charged to the Guest room account or Invoice .Eg:- Doctor fees paid , Medicines purchased , Cash against Credit card , Stamp / Postal charges etc.
While posting a paid out to the guest account or folio a receipt is printed / generated with a unique serial number in duplicate. One copy is handed over to the guest and the second copy is kept on front offfice or send to accoutns.
As this process involves withdrawal of cash from the front office float staff can sometime misuse with paid out.
To avoid this usually the staff / Front office assistant’ should get authorization from the Duty manager or Front office manager on each paid out which they generate.
Below you can download few sample copies of Paid out receipts, Deposit receipt and other types of receipts used in hotel.
- Front Office Staff Rules and Regulations
- Room Service / In Room dining manager - Job Description
- Babysitting request form
- Download myDBR
- SOP - Housekeeping - Babysitting Service
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- Flash and food cost
- Hello everybody,Anyone can explain what is the...
- housekeeping training supervisor topics
- New York housekeeping is really hot in repairs of...
- USALI manual
- Is there any free one?
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- would definitely go with light lounge music and...
- How important are the safeties and securities
- How do guests feel about hotel safeties and...
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...