Receipts samples used in hotels (Paid Out / Petty cash)
Paid outs are expenses made by the hotel on behalf of the guest and the same is later charged to the Guest room account or Invoice .Eg:- Doctor fees paid , Medicines purchased , Cash against Credit card , Stamp / Postal charges etc.
While posting a paid out to the guest account or folio a receipt is printed / generated with a unique serial number in duplicate. One copy is handed over to the guest and the second copy is kept on front offfice or send to accoutns.
As this process involves withdrawal of cash from the front office float staff can sometime misuse with paid out.
To avoid this usually the staff / Front office assistant’ should get authorization from the Duty manager or Front office manager on each paid out which they generate.
Below you can download few sample copies of Paid out receipts, Deposit receipt and other types of receipts used in hotel.
- Hotel IT Emergency Action plan or Contingency Plan Sample
- Checklist for selecting Online Booking System for Hotels
- Types of keys used in hotels for effective security
- Worldwide Hoteliers Forum - Rules and Regulations
- Types of Reports used in hotels
- Sample Standard Telephone welcome greetings used in Hotels
- Guest Services - Christmas and New Year Greetings for guests
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...