Receipts samples used in hotels (Paid Out / Petty cash)
Paid outs are expenses made by the hotel on behalf of the guest and the same is later charged to the Guest room account or Invoice .Eg:- Doctor fees paid , Medicines purchased , Cash against Credit card , Stamp / Postal charges etc.
While posting a paid out to the guest account or folio a receipt is printed / generated with a unique serial number in duplicate. One copy is handed over to the guest and the second copy is kept on front offfice or send to accoutns.
As this process involves withdrawal of cash from the front office float staff can sometime misuse with paid out.
To avoid this usually the staff / Front office assistant’ should get authorization from the Duty manager or Front office manager on each paid out which they generate.
Below you can download few sample copies of Paid out receipts, Deposit receipt and other types of receipts used in hotel.
- Hotel Marketing Plan and Marketing Cycle
- SOP - Front Office - On Queue or Wait Procedure
- How to Handle VIP and VVIP arrivals in hotels
- SOP - Reservations - Sold out booking enquiry
- SOP - Reservations - Amending or Modifying Reservations
- SOP - Reservations - Reservation holding time
- Front Desk - Wake up call Report
- SOP - Front Office - How to Handle Wakeup Calls
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- Offer for long term lease for budget hotel
- HiFirst of all, I would like to thank you the...
- Sample SPA Menu
- Check out SPA and Saloon menu on following link :...
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- Hi,Music plays an important role in the first...
- pre opening check list
- Hi Daba ,Check out the pre-opening check list...
- Business plan
- Hi,Check this some Hotel Business plan sample on...
- Tips for upselling rooms while reservation process...
- * During the reservation process the Reservation...
- Hi to all of you
- Hi Loren Welcome to the community ..
- Ideal Water Temp. for Guest Room And Kitchen
- Hi,For kitchen, Water temperature should be...