Hotel Fact Sheet Sample / Hotel Fact Book Sample
Property Fact Sheet should contain collection of information about a hotel / resort, contact details, email address, website address, direction to hotel, near by attractions or places of interest, products and services, meeting and banqueting facilities, management policies etc.
The Fact sheet should be designed to help potential guests, bookers, travel agents, media persons and new staffs to get general information and to be familiar with the hotel.
Sample Hotel Fact Sheet / Fact Book
Hotel Name [Hotel Setup My Hotel]
Hotel Address [ Cloud 9 Sky Line, Moon Towers]
P: +12345678910 / +0123456789 F: +12345678910
LOCATION: Centrally located in downtown Cloud 9; Three (3) blocks from Penta Shopping Mall, Sky Cars District.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS: Hotel has scheduled door to door public shuttle bus transfers to / from International Airport. Airport is located 45 Km away, 1.5 Hours by car / bus. Limousin pickup and drop are charged at $100 two way.
* Spacious desk with ergonomic chair and mobile furnishings that allow guests to create their own living space.
* In-room laptop safes.
* Open-air atrium with a signature water feature.
* 24-hour complimentary Business Center access.
* Dry cleaning and in-house laundry services.
* Use of the pool and fitness centre- complimentary.
* Treat Yourself cabinet with a selection of health drinks, snacks, chocolate treats and beverages (charges apply).
* Infant cribs for infants aged 0-2 years available on request on complimentary basis.
* Rollaway or Extra Beds are available on additional charge on a per night basis.
* Iron & Ironing Boards (On Request)
* Non-Smoking room available.
BED AND BATH:
* Bath amenities are Forest Essentials made from natural ingredients - complimentary
* 100% cotton robes - complimentary
* Egyptian cotton towels - complimentary
* Wall-mounted makeup mirror, hair drier - complimentary
* Wi-Fi services for resident guests (terms and conditions apply)
* Basic access – complimentary
* Premium access – at a nominal charge
* Television – 32" LCD TV.
* Home theater system and surround sound to personalise your entertainment.
* Satellite Channels (250+).
SERVICES & AMENITIES
* Complimentary personal tea/coffee makers, packaged water and newspapers.
* Rest Easy menu with choice of pillows - complimentary.
* 24-hour in-room dining – on charge.
* Housekeeping service twice daily – morning cleaning and evening turndown - complimentary.
* Indoor pool, whirlpool and sun deck.
* Enlarged 24-hour fitness center featuring leading-edge cardio and resistance training equipment.
* “Requests Upon Arrival” program.
* Complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast.
* Complimentary Evening Manager’s Reception (Subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age.)
* Complimentary wireless Internet access in all public areas.
* Complimentary parking.
* International Airport Pick up and Drop - (On Charge)
* Complimentary shuttle service to City Center.
* Spa offering both Massages and aromatherapies- on charge
* Yoga - complimentary
* Steam and Jacuzzi - complimentary
* Open 24 hours a day.
* Equipped with Techno Gym and cardio machines.
* Free weights.
OTHER FACILITIES AND CONVENIENCES
* In-house shops for gifts.
* Cake Shop.
* Casino Slot's.
* Business Center (On Charge).
* Currency Exchange.
* Multi-lingual Staff.
* In-Room Movies (On Charge).
* Guest Service Hotline.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
|RESTAURANT||HOURS OF OPERATION||COVERS / CAPACITY|
|Coffee Shop||24 Hrs||250|
|Room Service||24 Hrs|
|Fish and Fork (Sea Food)||1800Hrs to 2300Hrs||300|
|Dragon Warrior (Chinese)|| |
Lunch : 1130Hrs to 1430Hrs
Dinner: 1800Hrs to 2300Hrs
|Roof Top Bar||1100Hrs to 2200Hrs|
BANQUET / EVENT HALLS:
|NAME||DIMENSION||HEIGHT||LOCATION||NATURAL LIGHTING||ENTRY POINT|
|Board Room||120 sq. rt. / 11.15 m2||10ft / 3.05m||1st Floor||No||1 Door|
|Ball Room||650 sq. ft / 60.39 m2||806.ft / 2.62 m||Lobby Level||Yes||3 Doors|
|Pool Side||10000 sq.ft / 1000 m2||---||Lobby Level||Yes||Open Space|
|Party Hall||1014.0 sq. ft / 94.2 m2||8.6 ft / 2.62 m||Lobby Level||No||3 Doors|
GENERAL MANAGER: Mr. James Bond
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING: Ms. Cindy
EXECUTIVE CHEF: Chef LEWIS
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER: Mr. David