Sample Laundry Service Terms and Conditions
When using a laundry service, it’s important to understand the terms and conditions outlined by the company. These terms and conditions may vary from one laundry service to another, but they generally cover important aspects such as pricing, turnaround time, and liability.
One common term is pricing. Laundry services may charge per item, per pound, or by bundle. It’s important to understand how the pricing works to avoid any surprises. Additionally, some laundry services may offer discounts for certain items or frequent use.
Turnaround time is another important factor. Some laundry services offer same-day or next-day service, while others may require several days to complete an order. It’s important to understand the expected turnaround time to avoid any inconvenience.
Liability is a debt; an obligation. is also a crucial aspect of laundry service terms and conditions. Laundry services may not be liable for any damage or loss to items left in their care. It’s important to read the terms and conditions carefully to understand the extent of the laundry service’s liability.
By understanding the terms and conditions of a laundry service, you can ensure a smooth and satisfactory experience.
Laundry Service Terms and Conditions Sample 1
- Kindly fill up the Laundry Slip and hand it over to our Laundry attendants or Housekeeping attendants. Management is not responsible for the laundry left with an unauthorized person.
- Unless an itemized list is sent with Laundry, the hotel count must be accepted.
- Before giving the garments please check if any personal belongings in the pockets are left, we are not responsible and no claims will be entertained.
- Laundry sent before 10 a.m. will be returned the same day at no additional charge.
- Laundry received between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. requested for the same day will be considered as express laundry and charged 50% extra.
- Laundry collected after 10:00 a.m. will be delivered the next day evening at regular charges.
- While every care is taken, the Launderers are not responsible for the fastness of color, shrinkage, or any item not claimed within 24 hours of delivery to the guest with the sheet.
- In case of any discrepancy or undeclared defects, ie damage or discoloration of the garments the laundry will execute the order only after further clarification.
- In the event of any discrepancy, the laundry list must be returned to the laundry. Hotel management is not responsible for laundry claimed after 30 days.
- In case of loss, or damage of the garment in laundry, the melange will be responsible for a sum not exceeding 10 times the cleaning charge of the garment.
- Kindly do not pay cash while receiving the laundry, The charges will be posted to your room bill.
- Guests are requested not to leave the laundry outside their room/apartment. Our Room Attendants will be happy to assist you.
- Laundry is not responsible for colors running or fading, loss or damage of buttons and buckles.
- All Hanger items will be hung in the closet.
- Laundry hours 08:00 am to 06:00 pm.
Laundry Service Terms and Conditions Sample 2
Hotel Provides two types of Laundry Services
- Any Laundry received by noon will be delivered the same day by 06:00 pm
- Any Laundry received after noon will be delivered next at 06:00 pm
- Any Laundry received returned within 4 hours at a 100% surcharge
- Not applicable for Dry cleaning services.
- Please list your count of each article in the applicable column. Unless we have your count, the management count is valid.
- The laundry cannot be held responsible for any shrinkage or color change.
- In case of loss or damage by the laundry, the management will not be liable for more than 5 times the cost of cleaning the lost/damaged article.
- Dry cleaning Services: 08:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Pressing Service: 24 Hrs
- No Service on National Holidays
- No Same Day Laundry after 11:00 am for Normal Service
- Children’s Garments: 75 % of Charges
- Pressing only: 50% of Charges
- 4Hrs. Express Service: 100% Extra
- Taxes and Service Charge Extra
- The hotel management shall not be responsible for items said to have been left with the garments.
- The hotel management shall not be responsible for shrinkage, color bleeding, or damage caused due to the inherent defect or worn-out condition of the fabric.
- In case of loss or damage by the Company, compensation shall not exceed eight times the cost of cleaning articles.
Laundry Service Terms and Conditions Sample 4
- Unless the quantity is specified, the hotel count of items will be deemed correct.
- Any Claims of damage or discrepancies must be made within 24 hours (include your copy of the laundry list)
- We are not liable for lost or damaged items in our pockets.
- Although utmost care has been given to your garments, the hotel will not accept responsibility for damages.
- Liability for lost and damaged items is limited to an amount not exceeding 10 times the cost of cleaning the item.
- All prices quoted are in (mention local currency) and subject to applicable taxes and Service charges.