Sample Agreement for Guest Rentable Items or Loan is an amount borrowed; a debt; a liability. Items [iPad, Playstation, Xbox, DVD Player, etc.]
This sample agreement outlines the terms and conditions for guests renting or borrowing electronic items, such as iPads, Xboxes, Playstations, and DVD players. The purpose of this agreement is to ensure the responsible use of these items, as well as to protect both the guest and the property owner.
Before renting or borrowing any electronic item, the guest must sign this agreement and provide a valid form of identification. The rental period will be agreed upon in advance, and the guest will be responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of the item during that time.
In the event of any damage or loss, the guest will be responsible for the repair or replacement cost of the item. It is also the guest’s responsibility to return the item at the end of the rental period in the same condition as it was received.
Furthermore, the guest must agree to use the item only for its intended purpose and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This includes not using the item for any illegal activities or infringing on any copyrights or trademarks.
By signing this agreement, the guest acknowledges and agrees to all of the terms and conditions outlined herein.
Guest name :
Reservation No: _________
Rental Period: / / to / /
I agree to be responsible for any damage or loss in respect of the borrowed item(s) during the rental period. In the event of any damage or loss of the equipment, I acknowledge that I would need to compensate for the replacement of the equipment hired to the value of $ USD.
Terms and Conditions of the Use of the Rented Equipment:
- Operate and use the equipment according to the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations;
- Customer shall use the Equipment only during the term of this Agreement and only in the manner for which it was designed and intended;
- Each piece of equipment shall be listed separately on the Rental Request Form;
- The total number of pieces of equipment covered by this Equipment Loan Agreement is _____;
- This Agreement and the responsibilities as outlined here are not transferable without the written approval of the Lender;
- The Borrower is responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement of any or all of the Equipment that is damaged, lost, confiscated, or stolen from the time the Borrower assumes custody until it is returned to the Lender;
- Keep the Equipment properly protected from damage or loss;
- If the Equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged, the Borrower agrees to promptly notify the Hotel management.
- The Borrower shall be responsible for the proper use and deployment of the Equipment.
- Not use or permit the Equipment to be used unlawfully or for any unlawful purpose;
- Not make any change (by alteration, addition, or otherwise) to the Equipment;
- Not remove, alter, or obscure any ownership notice on the Equipment;
- Keep the Equipment in good condition and working order;
- Equipment must remain on the hotel property at all times and may not leave the hotel premises;
- This Agreement shall not be changed or modified, in whole or in part, except by a supplemental agreement in writing signed by both parties.
A deposit of up to $ USD will be held by the hotel, either by cash or credit card authorization, upon the guest’s collection of the equipment from the hotel, which would only be refunded upon the return of the equipment in one good working condition.
I understand that [Hotel Name] shall not be responsible for the loss of data or information due to software or computer problems.
[Date and Place]
For Internal Hotel Use:
Request Handled-By: Date: