Petty Cash Voucher Format
Petty Cash disbursements from the Front Desk are made in emergencies when the General Cashier or the accounts team is not available.
This money is used for hotel purposes. Eg: Payment for a flower bouquet, Payment for courier charges, and Purchasing medicine for First Aid Box.
- All Petty Cash disbursements should be from the General Cashier.
- A Petty Cash slip must be completed listing the following information:
- Amount (not to exceed $100.00). Include the attached receipt for the payment.
- Reason/What it is petty cash was used.
- The Front Desk manager, Night Manager, or General Manager must approve the request.