Placard / Paging Board / Airport Pickup Board Sample
A paging board or placard is always used by the hotel travel desk/concierge while picking up guests from the Airport, Railway stations, Bus terminals etc. This paging board has the name of the guest mentioned on it with his details.
The concierge department prepares the paging board or placard during the night shift for all guests who have requested a pickup the next day by printing the arrival list with pickup request report.
The following details are printed:
- Name of guest (First + Last Name)
- Name of the company
- Flight Number
- Flight Time
Tips while preparing the placard/paging board:
- Do not use salutations if the same is not true, as names can be misleading at times.
- Double-check the spelling, as no guest would like to see their name wrongly spelt.
- The A4 paper used for placard printing should be clean, not crumpled and also stain-free.
- Always use the font size between 70 to 85 depending upon the length of the guest name.