Banquet Agreement Form / Banquet Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in our banquet services. We are excited to be a part of your special event and are dedicated to making it a memorable one. To ensure that everything goes smoothly, we require all clients to fill out our Banquet Agreement Form.
This form outlines all the details of your event, including the date, time, and location. It also includes the menu selection, beverage options, and any special requests you may have. By filling out this form, you are helping us to better understand your needs and preferences so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
We understand that planning an event can be stressful, which is why we are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns about the Banquet Agreement Form or our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can.
Once you have completed the Banquet Agreement Form, we will review it and get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your booking. Thank you again for choosing our banquet services. We look forward to working with you to create a truly unforgettable event.
Banquet Agreement Form
|Schedule of the Banquet Event
|Name of the Event:
|Event Booking No:
|Date and Day of Event:
|Agreed Rental Fee:
|Type Of Event:
We are pleased to offer the following function space based on our understanding of your present needs. Please review the detailed information outlined within to ensure that this accurately reflects your requirements. The terms and conditions of this agreement between you and the Hotel are intended to clarify and communicate the commitments between the two parties to ensure the result of your event is up to your expectations.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE BANQUET EVENT
- We hereby agree that [Hotel Name] will cater only to 15% additional persons over and above the number given as the Minimum Guarantee. After that [Hotel Name] has the right to close the buffet. Fresh food may be arranged if possible, for which the hotel may take the time required to relay the buffet (Min. 45 min.)
- We agree that the children will be charged FULL RATES.
- We agree that jointly with the hotel representative our authorized signatory will count the plates and sign on the Control Sheet. However, in case of any increase in the number of guests over the guaranteed figures, we will be informed from time to time.
- All the requisite permissions from the local authorities for organizing the event/program shall be taken by the organizers well before the event and a copy of all these permissions is to be submitted to the hotel before the start of the event.
- You agree to confirm with us the assigned function space before printing any materials listing specific meeting or function locations. The schedule of events listed above indicates the space that is tentatively being held for and will be held on a definite basis upon the signing of this contract by both parties. If for any reason the function space reserved is not available for your event, you agree that we may substitute space of appropriate size and comparable quality for your event.
- Please contact the Hotel at least one month before your event to review and confirm the details for your event, including menus, decorations, entertainment, and beverage service. Upon review of your event requirements, Banquet Event Orders – BEO will be sent to you to confirm all final arrangements and prices. These BEOs must be signed and returned before the event and will serve as a part of this agreement.
- There should not be any damage done to the walls/ceiling, etc. by way of nailing, pasting, or hammering. The carpet protector on the existing carpet shall be laid before the fabrication of stalls. No pasting should be done on the granite area or the steps or on the existing carpet of the hall. All the safety steps including fire regulations as stipulated by the fire department shall be observed. The hotel in no case shall be liable for any damage done to the goods of the organizers. However, any damage to the hotel’s property by any means will have to be indemnified by the organizers.
- The emergency exits/fire exits of the hall should not be blocked for safety reasons. However, anybody/anything obstructing the exits; the hotel management will have the authority to forcibly clear these obstructions for safety. At least two emergency exits with signboards are to be kept.
- Whenever any temporary structure/hangar is to be erected for trade exhibitions/events at lawns/open areas, necessary permissions from the local authorities should be obtained by the organizers well before the start of the event. Fire retardant material shall be used and all the safety precautions/guidelines issued by the fire department should be observed by the organizers.
- The hotel in no case shall be responsible for any damage/loss caused in any manner. Security should be deployed by the organizers around these areas to ensure safety. Adequate personnel will be deputed by the organizer to maintain the cleanliness of such temporary structures/hangars and necessary coordination and support will be provided by hotel housekeeping. The open areas will be brought to their original level of cleanliness by the organizer after dismantling.
- Wherever the generator or DG set is required/used for the events/exhibitions, etc. proper cabling with circuit breakers should be provided by the organizers. The organizers are requested to ensure the technician of the hired vendor is available throughout the active event. The placement of the gen-sets will be informed to the hotel Chief Engineer & Chief Security Officer and the gen-sets will be removed immediately after the function.
- The hotel shall allow only one welcome/information panel at the main gate of the hotel. Besides, panels on self-mounted stands can be displayed around/near the hall/inside the hall without damaging any wall/ceiling/floor or obstructing any passage.
- After the hotel has received venue confirmation advance, the balance payment towards the minimum guarantee has to be deposited with the hotel as per the schedule given or at least a week before the function, and extras if any to be settled before or immediately after the event.
- We agree that the bill will be settled by us immediately after the function in cash/credit card and the decision of [Hotel Name] management on the number of guests to be charged would be binding on us.
- We agree to settle the bill on the minimum number of guaranteed persons or the actual number of guests whichever is higher.
- We agree to pay 100% advance at least seven days before the function through Cash, Demand Draft, or Credit Card and any balance will be paid after the meal service is over.
- In case of any damage to the property of [Hotel Name], the party will bear the cost as fixed by the [Hotel Name] Management and will be settled by you before the closing of the function.
- The function venue may be changed by the hotel at the last minute in case of any operational problem.
- All beverages will be charged as per actual consumption or package rate. The party is not allowed to bring any beverages and food items from outside.
- Music/DJ in the halls and open area/lawns shall be permitted only up to 10.00 pm.
- The food & beverage shall be served till 11.30 pm and the hall shall be vacated by midnight.
- Government Taxes and service charges would be charged extra as applicable.
- Advance & taxes as applicable would have to be borne and paid before the Front Office gives a room on a complimentary basis (wherever permissible).
- Smoking is not allowed at the venue.
- Force Majeure – Neither party shall be responsible for failure to perform this contract if circumstances beyond their control, including, but not limited to; acts of God, shortage of commodities or supplies to be furnished by the Hotel, governmental authority, or declared war in the country make it illegal or impossible for the Hotel to hold the event.
- You agree to begin your event promptly at the scheduled start time and agree to have your guests, invitees, and other persons vacate the designated event space at the end time indicated on the final BEO.
- You may cancel this Agreement only upon giving written notice to us. The parties agree and understand that in the event of a cancellation, our actual damages would be difficult to determine. Therefore, the parties agree on the following amounts to be paid by you to us upon notice of cancellation as liquidated damages: Cancellation between the date of signing and 31 days of the event; 50%
- If notified between 30 and 8 days in advance of the event, 60%
- If notified between 7 and 4 days in advance of the event 75%
- If notified between 3 and 1 day of the event 100%
- There may be increases in prices due to unforeseen changes in market conditions at the time of your event. We will communicate these increases to you in advance. We will require written confirmation that you agree to pay these increased prices. Alternatively, we, at our option, may in such an event make reasonable substitutions in menus and you agree to accept such substitutions.
- The parties agree that any amendments or changes to the arrangements described in this contract must be made in writing, signed by both you and us, provided, however, that this contract includes all signed or unsigned banquet event orders (and the terms and conditions contained therein and attached thereto) issued by us for this and related events.
We have received a copy of this agreement form and we agree to abide by the above terms and conditions.
Signature of Representative/Company/Host
Signature of the Banquet In-Charge/Catering Manager