Bell Desk Duties and Function Audit Checklist – Guest Arrival
- Guest acknowledged with eye contact and smile within 10 feet.
- A polite greeting, offer of assistance, etc. was made within 5 feet.
- Bell Desk staff obtained and used guest names at least one time.
- If toured, bell desk staff obtained the key packet and offered to show the guest around the place.
- During the hotel tour, important information on hotel facilities was pointed out and orientation to food and beverage facilities was provided.
- Breakfast timing on the coffee shop and other F&B outlet timings were.
- If a hotel tour was provided, then staff opened the door and explained key usage.
- A doorstop was used to prop open the door.
- Bell Desk Staff asked about luggage placement and also offered to hang garment bags.
- Offered to introduce add-on services like hotel memorable, robes for purchase, shoeshine service, postage service, etc.
- Pointed out emergency exits and safety features.
- If available, a bell person offered to fill the ice bucket.
- Inquired if assistance was needed in making plans to have fun while in the hotel, and offered concierge services, as appropriate.
- Further assistance was offered.
- The staff member was the last one to speak (kind comment, etc.) and wish the guest a nice stay at the hotel.
- Bell person well groomed and uniformed, name tag was present.
- The speed of service adapted to the environment and the needs of the guest.
Back Office Job Description
Duties and Responsibility
Front Office Formats
Front Office Setup
Front Office Training
Hotel Staff Job Description
Hotel Staff Training
SOP F&B Service
SOP Finance and Accounting
SOP Front Office