Setup Uniform issue policy for hotel staffs
The housekeeping department will provide every employee with three (3) sets of uniforms according to her/his position for a period of 2 years.
In case of suits and uniform for fine dining restaurant only 2 sets will be issued or it may be stated that front of house employees will receive 2 sets while back of house employees will receive 3 sets.
In case of footwear only safety shoes will be issued to the kitchen and engineering employees by the housekeeping department.
The uniform worn by the employee must be clean and properly ironed. Stains, holes, odors or other signs of wear and tear are not acceptable.
Uniform exchange will be done on a 1:1 basis i.e a clean uniform will be given in exchange for a soiled one.
At the beginning of each shift, she/he will pick up a clean uniform from the linen room by giving the soiled uniform.
If the received uniform is not up to the above mentioned standards, the uniform must be exchanged for a clean one .
At the end of each shift, she/he will return the uniform to the Linen room and exchange it for a clean one (morning and night shifts).
If the linen room is closed then the employee will keep the soiled uniform in the allotted locker and exchange it for a clean one the next day.
No employee shall wear her/his uniform outside the hotel, unless on company business.
Utmost care of the uniform will be taken by the employee.
A regular update of the condition of uniforms is to be given by the housekeeping department to all departments in order to budget for new purchases.
Uniform must be complete and impeccable and Name tags to be worn by all hotel staffs.
- Download myDBR
- SOP - Housekeeping - Babysitting Service
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- SOP - Housekeeping - Pest Control
- Identifying Guest Needs and Providing Anticipatory Service
- SOP - Front Office - Walked Guests
- How important are the safeties and securities
- How do guests feel about hotel safeties and...
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...
- USALI manual
- Hi Abu !What does USALI stands for ?Thanks
- Front Office P&P
- once I get one, I'll let u know :)
- Types of Interfaces for PMS / Hotel Softwares
- Hi Othaman,There are many vendors / companies...
- Function Keys in Protel
- Thanks eyan, we will be using Protel next month,...