Setup Uniform issue policy for hotel staffs:
The housekeeping department will provide every employee with three (3) sets of uniforms according to her/his position for a period of 2 years.
In case of suits and uniform for fine dining restaurant only 2 sets will be issued or it may be stated that front of house employees will receive 2 sets while back of house employees will receive 3 sets.
In case of footwear only safety shoes will be issued to the kitchen and engineering employees by the housekeeping department.
The uniform worn by the employee must be clean and properly ironed. Stains, holes, odors or other signs of wear and tear are not acceptable.
Uniform exchange will be done on a 1:1 basis i.e a clean uniform will be given in exchange for a soiled one.
At the beginning of each shift, she/he will pick up a clean uniform from the linen room by giving the soiled uniform.
If the received uniform is not up to the above mentioned standards, the uniform must be exchanged for a clean one .
At the end of each shift, she/he will return the uniform to the Linen room and exchange it for a clean one (morning and night shifts).
If the linen room is closed then the employee will keep the soiled uniform in the allotted locker and exchange it for a clean one the next day.
No employee shall wear her/his uniform outside the hotel, unless on company business.
Utmost care of the uniform will be taken by the employee.
A regular update of the condition of uniforms is to be given by the housekeeping department to all departments in order to budget for new purchases.
Uniform must be complete and impeccable and Name tags to be worn by all hotel staffs.
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
- Banquet - Banquet Supervisor Job Description
- SOP - Housekeeping - Packing for Out of Order rooms
- Marketing Mix - Hotels | Resorts | Restaurants
- Tips for recruiting successful hotel sales staffs
- Servicing guest rooms with DND sign / Do not disturb lamp
- Hotel Sales and Marketing Organization Chart
- Optimizing hotel websites for maximum direct bookings and revenue