Setup Uniform issue policy for hotel staffs
The housekeeping department will provide every employee with three (3) sets of uniforms according to her/his position for a period of 2 years.
In case of suits and uniform for fine dining restaurant only 2 sets will be issued or it may be stated that front of house employees will receive 2 sets while back of house employees will receive 3 sets.
In case of footwear only safety shoes will be issued to the kitchen and engineering employees by the housekeeping department.
The uniform worn by the employee must be clean and properly ironed. Stains, holes, odors or other signs of wear and tear are not acceptable.
Uniform exchange will be done on a 1:1 basis i.e a clean uniform will be given in exchange for a soiled one.
At the beginning of each shift, she/he will pick up a clean uniform from the linen room by giving the soiled uniform.
If the received uniform is not up to the above mentioned standards, the uniform must be exchanged for a clean one .
At the end of each shift, she/he will return the uniform to the Linen room and exchange it for a clean one (morning and night shifts).
If the linen room is closed then the employee will keep the soiled uniform in the allotted locker and exchange it for a clean one the next day.
No employee shall wear her/his uniform outside the hotel, unless on company business.
Utmost care of the uniform will be taken by the employee.
A regular update of the condition of uniforms is to be given by the housekeeping department to all departments in order to budget for new purchases.
Uniform must be complete and impeccable and Name tags to be worn by all hotel staffs.
- Hotel Marketing Plan and Marketing Cycle
- SOP - Front Office - On Queue or Wait Procedure
- How to Handle VIP and VVIP arrivals in hotels
- SOP - Reservations - Sold out booking enquiry
- SOP - Reservations - Amending or Modifying Reservations
- SOP - Reservations - Reservation holding time
- Front Desk - Wake up call Report
- SOP - Front Office - How to Handle Wakeup Calls
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- Training Materials
- Checkout the Train My Staff section.You should...
- Offer for long term lease for budget hotel
- HiFirst of all, I would like to thank you the...
- Sample SPA Menu
- Check out SPA and Saloon menu on following link :...
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- Hi,Music plays an important role in the first...
- pre opening check list
- Hi Daba ,Check out the pre-opening check list...
- Business plan
- Hi,Check this some Hotel Business plan sample on...
- Tips for upselling rooms while reservation process...
- * During the reservation process the Reservation...
- Hi to all of you
- Hi Loren Welcome to the community ..