Hotel Staff Duty Roster / Duty Chart Sample Format
A work shift or duty Chart shows the typical workload for employees in hotels, There work shifts may vary with hotel occupancy and peak business days. This also ensures that the staff has sufficient time to note their working schedule for the following week / month. Common work shifts in the hotel are:
- Morning 0700hrs to 1500hrs
- Evening 1500hrs to 2300hrs
- Night 2300hrs to 0700hrs
- General 0900hrs to 1800hrs
- Break Shift 0700hrs to 1200hrs and 1800hrs to 2300hrs
Duty Roster are usually prepared by the supervisors and then authorized by the HOD / Manager of the department. Approved Duty rosters are then placed on the notice board on each department. Staffs are not allowed to make any changes on the duty rosters, if any changes required then the same has to be approved by the HOD / Manager.
Download Sample Formats:
- Hotel Marketing Plan and Marketing Cycle
- SOP - Front Office - On Queue or Wait Procedure
- How to Handle VIP and VVIP arrivals in hotels
- SOP - Reservations - Sold out booking enquiry
- SOP - Reservations - Amending or Modifying Reservations
- SOP - Reservations - Reservation holding time
- Front Desk - Wake up call Report
- SOP - Front Office - How to Handle Wakeup Calls
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- Training Materials
- Checkout the Train My Staff section.You should...
- Offer for long term lease for budget hotel
- HiFirst of all, I would like to thank you the...
- Sample SPA Menu
- Check out SPA and Saloon menu on following link :...
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- Hi,Music plays an important role in the first...
- pre opening check list
- Hi Daba ,Check out the pre-opening check list...
- Business plan
- Hi,Check this some Hotel Business plan sample on...
- Tips for upselling rooms while reservation process...
- * During the reservation process the Reservation...
- Hi to all of you
- Hi Loren Welcome to the community ..