Hotel Staff Duty Roster / Duty Chart Sample Format
A work shift or duty Chart shows the typical workload for employees in hotels, There work shifts may vary with hotel occupancy and peak business days. This also ensures that the staff has sufficient time to note their working schedule for the following week / month. Common work shifts in the hotel are:
- Morning 0700hrs to 1500hrs
- Evening 1500hrs to 2300hrs
- Night 2300hrs to 0700hrs
- General 0900hrs to 1800hrs
- Break Shift 0700hrs to 1200hrs and 1800hrs to 2300hrs
Duty Roster are usually prepared by the supervisors and then authorized by the HOD / Manager of the department. Approved Duty rosters are then placed on the notice board on each department. Staffs are not allowed to make any changes on the duty rosters, if any changes required then the same has to be approved by the HOD / Manager.
- Front Office Staff Rules and Regulations
- Room Service / In Room dining manager - Job Description
- Babysitting request form
- Download myDBR
- SOP - Housekeeping - Babysitting Service
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- Flash and food cost
- Hello everybody,Anyone can explain what is the...
- housekeeping training supervisor topics
- New York housekeeping is really hot in repairs of...
- USALI manual
- Is there any free one?
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- would definitely go with light lounge music and...
- How important are the safeties and securities
- How do guests feel about hotel safeties and...
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...