Hotel Staff Duty Roster / Duty Chart Sample Format
A work shift or duty Chart shows the typical workload for employees in hotels, There work shifts may vary with hotel occupancy and peak business days. This also ensures that the staff has sufficient time to note their working schedule for the following week / month. Common work shifts in the hotel are:
- Morning 0700hrs to 1500hrs
- Evening 1500hrs to 2300hrs
- Night 2300hrs to 0700hrs
- General 0900hrs to 1800hrs
- Break Shift 0700hrs to 1200hrs and 1800hrs to 2300hrs
Duty Roster are usually prepared by the supervisors and then authorized by the HOD / Manager of the department. Approved Duty rosters are then placed on the notice board on each department. Staffs are not allowed to make any changes on the duty rosters, if any changes required then the same has to be approved by the HOD / Manager.
Download Sample Formats:
- Types of keys used in hotels for effective security
- Worldwide Hoteliers Forum - Rules and Regulations
- Types of Reports used in hotels
- Sample Standard Telephone welcome greetings used in Hotels
- Guest Services - Christmas and New Year Greetings for guests
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
- Banquet - Banquet Supervisor Job Description
- SOP - Housekeeping - Packing for Out of Order rooms
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...