How to define Standard operating procedures for hotel?
A Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is a set of written instructions that document a routine or repetitive activity followed by a Hotel. SOP helps in maintaining quality and consistency of service and standard's in your hotel.
The development and use of SOPs are an integral part of a successful quality system as it provides individuals with the information to perform a job properly, and facilitates consistency in the quality and integrity of a product. It is a must that all newly recruited hotel staff
should be given training on hotels SOP. In addition to the above the hotels training or HR department should maintained and documented department wise.
Sample SOP format which will help you to create and document SOP for your hotel.
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge
- Banquet - Banquet Supervisor Job Description
- SOP - Housekeeping - Packing for Out of Order rooms
- Marketing Mix - Hotels | Resorts | Restaurants
- Tips for recruiting successful hotel sales staffs
- Servicing guest rooms with DND sign / Do not disturb lamp
- Hotel Sales and Marketing Organization Chart
- Optimizing hotel websites for maximum direct bookings and revenue