Hotel Welcome letter format used in hotels:
Personalized welcome letter is printed and kept on the guest room to greet and welcome the guest to the hotel. Usually it is signed by the General Manager or the hotel manager.
Nowadays in hotels were the property management systems is interfaced to the in room entertainment system, welcome messages can be automatically displayed to the guest TV when they check in to their room.
Sample format of Hotel welcome letter. ( More sample formats can be downloaded from the link appearing on the bottom of this page)
T +99-999-9999999, F +99-999-9999999
Dear ( Guest Name )
We are delighted that you have selected our hotel .
On behalf of the entire team at the Hotel Name , I extend you a very warm welcome and trust your stay with us will be both enjoyable and comfortable.
The hotel offers a selection of business services and facilities which are detailed in the booklet, placed on the writing table in your room.
Should you require any assistance or have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me on extension ( 9999 ).
With best regards,
Download Sample Formats:
- Flash and food cost
- Hello everybody,Anyone can explain what is the...
- housekeeping training supervisor topics
- New York housekeeping is really hot in repairs of...
- USALI manual
- Is there any free one?
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- would definitely go with light lounge music and...
- How important are the safeties and securities
- How do guests feel about hotel safeties and...
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...