Hotel Welcome letter format used in hotels:
Personalized welcome letter is printed and kept on the guest room to greet and welcome the guest to the hotel. Usually it is signed by the General Manager or the hotel manager.
Nowadays in hotels were the property management systems is interfaced to the in room entertainment system, welcome messages can be automatically displayed to the guest TV when they check in to their room.
Sample format of Hotel welcome letter. ( More sample formats can be downloaded from the link appearing on the bottom of this page)
T +99-999-9999999, F +99-999-9999999
Dear ( Guest Name )
We are delighted that you have selected our hotel .
On behalf of the entire team at the Hotel Name , I extend you a very warm welcome and trust your stay with us will be both enjoyable and comfortable.
The hotel offers a selection of business services and facilities which are detailed in the booklet, placed on the writing table in your room.
Should you require any assistance or have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me on extension ( 9999 ).
With best regards,
Download Sample Formats:
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...