Reservation Confirmation Letter samples for hotels:
Reservation confirmation is an acknowledgement given by the hotel to the guest for their room request and also the personal details given at the time of booking.
A written confirmation states the intent of both parties and confirms important points of agreement like name, arrival departure date, number of guest staying, room rate, type of room booked, number of rooms, pick up details, details of deposit made, package details etc. A confirmed reservation may be either guaranteed or non-guaranteed.
Details on the confirmation letter are retrieved from the reservation record and manually updated or entered automatically with the help of PMS used by the hotel on to a specially designed reservation confirmation form.
Confirmation letter may also include the cancellation and no-show polices of the hotel. And also about the retention charges, hotel standard check-in and check-out time, early morning / early arrival charges and also about late departure charges.
There are many different types of formats used by hotels for confirmation letters; below you can see and download few samples for the same.
Download Sample Formats:
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...