Different types of Reports used in hotels
Reporting plays a very important role in hotels day to day operations, It provides the management with in depth analysis of the hotels performance which express the actual results of operation during an accounting period, identifying revenues earned and itemizing expenses incurred during that period.
It is not only the management which relay of reports, Each and every department in hotel uses one or many reports on their day to day operations.
Reports are normally printed from the Property management systems / PMS ( eg: Opera, Protel, Hetras, Fidelio Etc. ) or Point of Sale - POS ( Micros, Shawman etc.). Reports like Arrivals today, Departures today, Guest In-house, VIP - Inhouse, Sales by Cheque etc. are few example of reports used in hotels.
Sample formats of reports used in hotel industry:
- Hotel IT Emergency Action plan or Contingency Plan Sample
- Checklist for selecting Online Booking System for Hotels
- Types of keys used in hotels for effective security
- Worldwide Hoteliers Forum - Rules and Regulations
- Types of Reports used in hotels
- Sample Standard Telephone welcome greetings used in Hotels
- Guest Services - Christmas and New Year Greetings for guests
- Choose Beds and Bed sizes - Hotels | Resorts | B&B | Lodge