Guest Invoice / Folios / bill format for hotels:
Front office transactions are typically charted on account statement as Invoice or Folios. Invoice consists of Debit and Credit affecting the balance of a single guest account or room.
Usually when a folio is opened the starting balance is zero. All transactions which increase (debit) or decrease (credit) the balance of the account are recorded on the folio. When guest does the final settlement of the invoice should be returned to zero balance by any of the method of payment given by guest.
The process of recording transactions on a Invoice is called posting.
A transaction is posted either debit or credit when it has been recorded on the proper folio in the proper location and a new balance is determined.
While guest settles the final bill an Invoice is generated usually with a unique Invoice number for future reference. Below you can find some sample format of invoice used in hotels.
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- food coasting
- You can use the below formula to calculate your...
- New Banquet Facility - Convention Centre
- That's great. What is your forecast food cost?
- Sample SPA Menu
- Checkout the attached SPA and saloon menu
- Night Audit process Opera
- Check out Night Audit / End of day process in...
- how to increase my hotel marketing And booking rat...
- Hi There..Check out this article which explains...
- Can I get SOP for F&B , front office for 5* hotels...
- Service Charge Calculation
- Can you please explain your exact requirement ?
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- I think the guest to return to a hotel. 1. good...